Moist Gluten Free Vegan Cornbread Cupcakes
A fluffy, incredibly moist, gluten free corn-bread. This Vegan cornbread is a crave-able Thanksgiving go-to!
- 20 oz Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Cornbread Mix
- 480 grams Nature's Charm Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk 1.5 Cans
- 1 Cup Alternative Dairy-Free Milk ( Vanilla Pictured ) Soy, Almond-Milk, Cashew Milk, etc.
- 1/2 Cup Vegan Butter Melted, Miyoko's is my preferred.
- 1/2 TSP Xanthan Gum Egg Replacement
- 4 TBS Water
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
In a small bowl add your water and begin fork whisking the xantham gum in to create an egg like, thick consistency. There will be small chunks, that's normal.
In a large bowl combine dry and wet ingredients, including melted butter and xanthan gum mixture. It will combine to a cake-batter like consistency.
Spoon the mixture into your individual cupcakes, they have minimal rise 3/4th full will create a nice fluffiness.
Bake for 12-15 minutes until complete