Decadent Vegan Dark Chocolate Pie
I knew I needed to make a pie today, it must have been fate. Reaching down for my can of coconut cream for a soup recipe what do I see but a picture of a chocolate silk pie. My… weakness… so I snagged an extra can and decided I needed to have a go at a chocolate pie overload. Thus after some scouring, and ideas, this decadent vegan chocolate pie came to life.
WARNING THIS BAD BOY IS RICH.
I’m excited to play with this more and develop new flavors and techniques similar to my former cheesecake recipes. Until then enjoy this incredibly simple, no-bake, a recipe for any occasion.
Decadent Vegan Chocolate Pie
- 510 g Vegan DARK Chocolate Chips
- 13.5 Fl Oz Organic Coconut Cream
- 1/2 Cup Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 handful Mini Chocolate Vegan Chocolate Chips ( Totally Optional , replace with coconut whipping cream alternatively )
- 1 Pre-Made Pie Crust ( Vegan ) Chocolate is what i'm using, graham cracker is great also. Or feel free to make your own, this is designed for time.
- Empty contents of coconut cream into a saucepan at medium heat, allow to melt down and come to a full boil.
- In a seperate bowl add the 510 grams of vegan dark chocolate chips and mix until fully coated with the almond butter.
- One the coconut cream comes to a boil empty the contents into the chocolate chip bowl and allow the chips to melt for a minute or two, add the brown sugar, and then mix all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour contents into your pie crust and allow to set at room temperature for 5 minutes before topping with mini chocolate chips.
- Place in fridge for 4-6 hours to set completely before serving.
- For best consistency allow pie to thaw slightly once fully set for easy, creaminess.